NQAS will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. NQAS will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and will let you know where and how to contact us. NQAS will not collect sensitive information about you unless you have consented to that collection or the collection is required by law.
Collection using this website
When you use this website, we collect personal information, which you provide to us and information about how you use our website (for example by subscribing to our e-newsletter). This information includes your name, home or work address, phone number, e-mail contact and information about the products and services, which interest you. If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that contact.
NQAS may use your personal information to:
- market our products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so;
- analyse parts and customer services and develop new parts; and
- facilitate NQAS’s internal business operations, including fulfillment of any legal requirements.
NQAS may disclose your personal information:
- to our branch locations, where the information relates to the NQAS branch operated by the company;
- where the law requires NQAS to do so; or
- where you consent and this is made in writing.
(Personal information may be disclosed under other circumstances where permitted by the Privacy Act.)
We provide you with choice as to whether we send you information about products and services in the future. You may also change this choice in the future by contacting us with this request.
NQAS will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
NQAS will take reasonable steps to:
- protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purposes.
Access and correction
You are entitled, at any time, to request access to your personal information held by NQAS and to ask us to change any details that may be incorrect or out-of-date.
Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of the Policy in place at this time.
NQAS Head Office
21 Spoto Street, Woree, Cairns 4868
Telephone: +61 7 4047 4800
Facsimile: +61 7 4047 4800